- Used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid and to help relieve nervousness (calmative/sedative).
- A powerful synergy of six sleep-inducing herbs hinged on valerian , a classic sedative.
- Calmative, sedative properties.
- With analgesic California poppy.
- Gentle relief that never results in a “drugged-like” state.
- Antispasmodic, sedative action that helps to soothe and relax the nervous system and muscles
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml)
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata, herb top) 0.2 ml (1:4, QCE 50 mg dry OR 1:1, QCE 200 mg fresh)
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis, root and rhizome) 0.2 ml (1:4, QCE 50 mg dry OR 1:1, QCE 200 mg fresh) California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica, herb top) 0.2 ml (1:4, QCE 50 mg)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla, flower) 0.16 ml (1:4, QCE 40 mg)
- Hops (Humulus lupulus, strobile) 0.14 ml (1:4, QCE 35 mg)
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca, herb top) 0.1 ml (1:4, QCE 25 mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients Certified Organic alcohol, Distilled water, Certified Organic Vegetable glycerine
- Adults: Take 2 ml (60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. When used as a sleep aid, the full 6 ml (180 drops) daily dose may be taken in a little water on an empty stomach at bedtime.