- Nature’s own uniquely effective herbal cough drop formula. In cold and flu season, it does double duty, providing cough relief and clearing the respiratory airways!
- A formula led off by mullein, a herb with antiseptic properties and long valued as a cough remedy because of its balanced content of soothing constituent compoundsReinforced by horehound, another classic cough remedy that relaxes the smooth muscles of the bronchial passages, promoting mucus production and expectorationFurther aided by plantain, an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory herb with significant cough-relieving qualities
- Mullein (Verbascum thapsus, flower and leaf), Horehound (Marrubium vulgare, herb top flowering), Plantain (Plantago major, leaf), Red clover (Trifolium pratense, flower), Elecampane (Inula helenium, root), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis, root), Lobelia (Lobelia inflata, herb top), Ginger (Zingiber officinale, rhizome)
- NMI: Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine
- Adults: Take 2 mL (60 drops) three times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products. Consult a health care practitioner if cough worsens, persists for more than 7 days, or is accompanied by high fever.