- Omega-Pro Essential HP 40/20
- Derived from small wild fish (sardine, anchovy, mackerel)
- With added vitamin E for freshness
- When it comes to good fats, nothing can beat the health benefits of omega-3 essential fatty acids found in fish oil.
- Your body doesn’t make essential fatty acids on its own so they must be obtained through food or supplement sources. Fish oil contains two kinds of omega-3 fatty acids – docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), essential for life-long cognitive function and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), a mood regulator and essential for heart health that are found in the fatty tissues of cold water oily fish. Some nuts, seeds and vegetables oils contain alpha-linolenic acid which the body converts into DHA and EPA.
- Your body needs a balanced amount of both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for maintaining good health, brain function, growth and development. However, a typical North American diet high in fried foods, cookies, crackers and other snack foods contains elevated amounts of omega-6 fatty acids. This creates an imbalance, leaving the door open to inflammation.
- Making sure you are taking adequate amounts of omega-3 daily, like the kind found in CanPrev’s Omega-Pro™ Essential, helps maintain a healthy balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in the body. CanPrev uses molecularly distilled fish oils derived from small, wild, deep sea fish from South America with added vitamin E to retain freshness. Omega-Pro™ Essential formulas go through rigorous testing by an independent laboratory for 14 separate, stringent quality tests.
- Omega-Pro™ Essential 40/20 provides a higher potency of 400 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA.
- Add CanPrev’s Omega-Pro™ Essential to your daily health maintenance plan.
- Fish oil (wild sardine, anchovy, mackerel) 1000mg, EPA 400mg, DHA 200mg
- NMI: D-Alpha tocopherol, bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
- Adults - Take 1 to 3 softgels per day with food or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For optimal results take daily.