- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve coughs and fight colds and infections.
Cough+Cold for Kids Tincture, 100ml
- This herbal tincture combines the power of Echinacea (the number one herb for colds), along with Thyme, Licorice and Chamomile to help fight off infections – especially those that settle in the nose and chest. Thyme is an wonderful herb with antibacterial properties, while Licorice helps clear away congestion and calms coughs.
- Chamomile ensures your child gets a restful sleep. Cough + Cold for kids is also made in a sweet glycerin base to suit the taste buds of your little ones. Strong enough for adults, but made especially for kids.
- Each 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) containsEchinacea* (Echinacea purpurea, 1:4 root extract ) 200mgChamomile* (Matricaria chamomilla, 1:4 flower extract)100mgThyme* (Thymus vulgaris, 1:4 leaf extract)100mgLicorice* (Glycyrrhiza glabra, 1:5 root and stolon extract)80mg*Organically grown
- Non Medicinal IngredientsGlycerin and citric acid
- Ages 4-9 years take half a teaspoon (2.5ml) 3 times per day; ages 10-14 years; take half a teaspoon (2.5ml) 4 times per day. Take at the first sign of infection, on an empty stomach (either 15 minutes before meals or 1 hour after). Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month. Refrigerate after opening.